South African Airways (SAA) is the “Airline Partner” of the
3RD AWIEF CONFERENCE, EXHIBITION AND AWARDS EVENT
5 – 6 October 2017, Cape Town, SOUTH AFRICA
SAA is committed to provide delegates attending the AWIEF Conference a discount offering ranging of 15% per point of sale, off its lowest published airfares on the services of SAA subject to the relevant class availability for international and regional market related airfares. This will exclude all SAA code share flights as well as the domestic routes serviced by either SA Express or South African Airlink and Mango. These airfares will only be applicable for travel 10 days prior and/or after the official event dates.
South African Airways looks forward to welcoming all AWIEF Conference delegates on board their flights and to offer the VERITABLE warm South African hospitality!
You can take advantage of this offer in one of two ways:
- Log on to flysaa.comto book your reservation and secure your SAA ticket. Simply enter the conference Promo Code: AWIEF2017 to receive the discounted conference fares.
Note: To see your discounted rate be sure to include the promo code in your search requirements. Prices will not show the discount until your flight is chosen and you click “continue”. The price will then update your SAA discount.
- Reserve your flights directly with South African Airways. Simply call your local SAA Offices, City Town Office or contact a dedicated help-line on +2711 510-8475(office hours: 07am – 19H00 on week days and 10H30 – 19H00 on weekends) or e-mail your request to email@example.com.
Note: Refer to the AWIEF Conference authorisation code of: SA10129 to ensure the discounted event fares.
Please note the following:
- Fare discounts will be determined by the origin of travel, flight schedule, and whether travelling Business or Economy class.
- To benefit from these discounted rates, please use the reference number:SA10129.
- Bookings can also be made through SAA Offices, City Town Offices, and Call Centre to access the discounted airfares.
Travel must take place between: 21 September – 20 October 2017.
How to redeem your voyager miles:
If you want to become part of the AWIEF Conference in Cape Town, and are a Voyager member, why not make use of your Voyager Miles to book your ticket now? To make a booking using your Voyager Miles please logon onto:
using your membership number and PIN to make your way to the event.
Call: +27 21 826 8878 | +27 76 052 1199 | +234 814 376 9875